Throughout the years, Restoration Resources has garnered substantial media attention on tv, the web and print highlighting:
• The stores' superior and expansive collection of one of a kind and hard to find antique treasures that customers can buy for a home, garden, restaurant, or building of any type OR rent as props, or furnishings on a temporary basis.
• The knowledge of architectural salvage expert, Bill Raymer and his talented design and construction team seasoned in how to reuse as well as repurpose salvaged relics in new and creative ways.
• The business's overall commitment to rescue and recycle sustainable and green building materials, while also preserving a part of history and valuable resources that no longer exist today
• The dramatic retail showroom which exudes "Eclectic Elegance," rich with Boston architectural history, also includes a separate event room, and are both available for customers to rent as a unique venue for a variety of occasions
• The visually interesting locations within the retail store, as well as throughout the entire 4 story antique building can be rented as set locations for photo shoots, fashion shows, tv series, movies etc.
Bill Raymer and his business have appeared on national broadcast and cable television programs including Emmy award winning WGBH programs, "This Old House," and "Ask This Old House," ABC's/Channel 5's local Chronicle, and cable networks NECN and HGTV. At the same time, Restoration Resources has received media recognition in more than 25 publications, including Better Homes and Garden, Old House Interiors, Old House Journal, the Boston Globe, Boston Magazine, and New England Home magazine.